Admin can set default and customized activities to be listed on the front end.
It will also allow setting your default option for activities. You can change the default from Everything to Post Updates. The plugin also allows you to enable activities from custom post types when they are published.
It’s not for the BuddyBoss Platform :(, you can find a similar option within their plugin.
THEME – WORDPRESS THEME WITH OUTSTANDING BUDDYPRESS SUPPORT
- FREE BuddyPress Theme: BuddyX – Offers unique layouts with clean code and easy-to-customize options, giving you a whole new way to visualize BuddyPress.
OUR ADON PLUGINS TO FURTHER IMPROVE YOUR BUDDYPRESS OR BUDDYBOSS PLATFORM COMMUNITY
Check out free community add-ons by Wbcom Designs:
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Member Reviews Allow members to add ratings or feedback to other community members.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Group Reviews Allow members to add ratings or feedback to BuddyPress groups.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Activity Social Share Allow members to share activities on their social profiles like Facebook, Twitter, What’s App, and LinkedIn with OG metadata.
- Wbcom Designs – Private Community with BP Lock A plugin to make your community private and only accessible to logged-in users. It also allows you to keep select pages or component public.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Job Manager Allows you to integrate the WP Job Manager plugin to BuddyPress.
- Wbcom Designs – Check-ins for BuddyPress Activity Allow members to add their location or post their Check-ins updates to the activity.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Favorite Notification Allow members to be notified after any like or favorite on their BuddyPress activity.
- Wbcom Designs – Shortcodes & Elementor Widgets For BuddyPress It offers shortcodes and elementor widgets for the activity listing, member’s directory display, and the group’s directory on any post/page.
Check out paid community add-ons by Wbcom Designs:
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Hashtags Allows members to use hashtags in BuddyPress or BuddyBoss Platform activities and bbPress topics.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Polls It allows you to extend BuddyPress or BuddyBoss Platform Activity for members to publish Polls with various options. It works perfectly for individual activities and group activities.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Quotes It allows the feature to let members post their activity updates with interactive background selection such as colors and images set by the site administrator to tell a more expressive story.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Status & Reaction Allow your members to set a status icon and tagline on their profile and offer an extensive set of icons to react to published activities.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Profanity Allow you to censor content in your community! Easily Censor all the unwanted words in activities, and private message contents by specifying a list of keywords to be filtered.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Sticky Post Allows site administrators to prioritize certain activities over others. It lets the admin pin up site-wide and group activities to the top of the activity list.
- Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Auto Friends Allow the site admin to select global friends for all his members and add bulk international friends.
- Wbcom Designs – Shortcodes & Elementor Widgets For BuddyPress Pro It offers shortcodes and elementor widgets with various argument parameters for the activity listing, member’s directory display, and the group’s directory on any post/page.
We are ready to provide incredible support. Ask your questions at contact us directly.
Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/buddypress-activity-filterdirectory, or install the plugin directly through the WordPress plugins screen.
Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
Use the Settings-> BuddyPress -> Options -> Activity Filter Settings screen to set the default activity type and hide specific activity type(s).
By default, which filters will be displayed in the activity dropdown?
By default, all everything will be displayed.
By default, no filter will be hidden.
If I selected ‘Display in Groups,’ what would happen?
If you selected the ‘Display in Groups’ option, all BuddyPress groups display this activity when you add a new post in that specific custom post type.
What will be displayed if the ‘Rename in Activity Stream’ field is empty?
If this field is empty, then the singular label of the custom post type will be displayed.
How can the custom post-type activity content display on the front end be modified?
You can modify activity content by using the given filters.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Wbcom Designs – BuddyPress Activity Filter” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
- Fix – Fixed phpcs error
- Fix – (#116) Fixed activity filter issue
- Fix – (#114) Fixed query monitor issue
- Fix – Disabled the plugin for bb due to similar features
- Fix – add default placeholder for cpt types
- Fix – (#111) Updated UI type checkbox and radio
- Fix – (#153)Fixed compatibility issue with BuddyPress Hashtag plugin
- Fix – Updated Admin wrapper
- Fix – (#97) Fixed remove activity settings are not saving
- Fix – Fixed phpcs error
- Fix – Removed install plugin button from the wrapper
- Fix – (#95) Fixed embed links issue
- Fix – (#95) Fixed Activity UI issue
- Fix – (#93) Fixed default activity filter issue with php 8
- Fix – #88 – Fatal Error Displaying When BuddyPress Activity Component is disabled
- Fix – #78 – topics and replies do not remove
- Fix – #89 – Ajax Warning in Remove Activity Tab
- Fix – Redirect stop when the buddypress plugin does not activate
- Fix – Update plugin backend UI
- Fix – (#75)Fixed load admin script on admin pages for all languages
- Fixed – PHPCS Fixes
- Fixed – Use Display Names instead for nicename for new cpt activities
- Fixed #67 – Default filter issue.
- Fixed #62 – Group Related Activities
- Fixed #59 – Conflict with BuddyPress quotes plugin
- Fixed #63 – BuddyPress Profile: group activity
- Fixed: Comment not added when removing «Replied to a status update.»
- Fixed: Add All Register Activity Type in Review Activity Setting & update code
- Fixed #53 – Error Log
- Fix: BuddyPress & BuddyBoss bp-settings are not saved and display the error message.
- Enhancement: Added default option for Sitewide Activity & Profile separately
- Fix: Compatibility with BuddyPress 5.1.2
- Fix: Updated UI for enabling CPT updates inside the activity.
* Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 4.3.0. #33
* Fix – Compatibility with BuddyPress 4.1.0. #25
* Enhancement- Improve the Backend UI so that you can manage all the wbcom plugin’s settings in one place. #27
- Enhancement – Added French translation files – credits to Jean Pierre Michaud
- Fix – BuddyPress 3.2.0 Compatible.
- Fix – Multisite Support
- Fix – Changed plugin setting UI.
- Enhancement – Add activities settings for the custom post type.
- Fix – Default filter fixes
- Fix – Admin table fixes
- Initial Release