This plugin creates Multiple WordPress Pages with the provided city name in the title and body copy. Allows for parent pages, page template, page titles and contents.
The total number of pages created will be the number of lines entered with the combination of city and state in city name, state (e.g Athens,GA) format.
We recommend creating city-targeted pages in bulk, then customizing the content for each page. Ideally, more than half of the content on a city landing page should be unique to that page and over 500 words in length.
When the Bulk City Landing Page Creator plugin creates a page, it will add a Custom Field for the city name. You can use Page Templates to automate the customization process by adding Google Maps, Weather and other localization to a page.
Be sure to include an Opt-In form to capture user information.
At Picobarn, we build online marketing strategy that lasts and continuously improves. Every process is built around market research and driving results. We create Mobile Optimized WordPress Websites, write content for SEO and Social media and manage online advertising through Google Adwords.
For questions about Picobarn services or support for this plugin, please visit our website at: [link] (http://picobarn.com “Picobarn.com”).
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download the plugin zip file from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/bulk-city-landing-page-creator.zip extract it and upload to your wp-content/plugins directory
- Go to wordpress admin Plugins page and activate the plugin
- Go to «Settings > Bulk City landing Pages»
- you will see several input controls for creating pages
- City textfield allows you to enter all city name, State (e.g. Athens,GA) and keep them separated by line break so please enter one city, State combination on one line
- You can select parent Page to be from the drop down where all new created page will be the child pages of the newly created pages.
- Select Page template from the Page template drop down what will be applied to all the newly created pages
- in the Page Title text field you can enter the page title with the short code [pb-city] what will be replaced with all the city names each page will be created for.
- Contents is the textarea where you can enter the contents for the newly created pages.
After creating the new pages you will be able to see the pages under the wordpress Pages section.
- Why I don’t see the page in the wordpress page section after submitting the form for creating multiple pages?
Please check your Drafts the pages might be there.
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Bulk City Landing Pages” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Interessert i utvikling?
- Additional fix to line break bug with mixed HTML and multiple uses of [pb-city] shortcode
- Added SEO recommendations to the readme.txt
- Fixed a bug that caused the [pb-city] shortcode to cause a line break
- Allowed for «Default» Page template
- Allowed for «None» Parent Page
- Made changes to the input form to improve clarity and inform users that HTML can be input into Page content
- Initial Public Release
- Create Multiple Pages with City Names in Bulk
- Page Template capability
- Parent Page capability
- [pb-city] shortcode