Supported WooCommerce versions: 1.1.x – 5.x
Shopify to WooCommerce Migration plugin by Cart2Cart designed to help e-merchants perform Shopify to WooCommerce switch without impacting the sales or customers. Via the Cart2Cart’s intuitive interface, you only have to provide the credentials of your Shopify & WooCommerce stores (to enable data exchange between them), select the entities you want to move – and the plugin will do the rest.
Shopify to WooCommerce Migration plugin by Cart2Cart. How It Works
Setting up the Shopify to WooCommerce migration module requires no special technical expertise and takes only a few clicks:
– Install the plugin and provide your Shopify & WooCommerce store details.
– Pick the data you want to export from Shopify to WooCommerce and additional options to refine migration possibilities.
– Run a Free Demo migration (optional) or start Full Migration.
Shopify to WooCommerce service by Cart2Cart is free to download and install. Once installed, you will get 2 migration options:
- Demo migration (free) — exports a limited number of entities from Shopify to WooCommerce store in less than 30 minutes. Often used for testing purposes.
- Full Migration (paid) — performs the entire Shopify database migration to WooCommerce (usually it takes a few hours).
Benefits You Get Migrating With Shopify to WooCommerce Migration Plugin by Cart2Cart:
- Avoid Shopify store downtime
The store data transfer is performed on the Cart2Cart servers, thus your customers won’t notice the replatforming.
- Automate the database transfer
The Shopify to WooCommerce importer minimizes the human involvement in the process and simplifies the whole transition procedure to 3 easy to complete steps.
- Save money
Switching from Shopify to WooCommerce via the plugin is 5-10 times cheaper than hiring a 3rd party agency or a developer.
Shopify to WooCommerce Migration plugin by Cart2Cart. Price
The starting price for the automated moving from Shopify to WooCommerce is $29. The final cost for your replatforming depends on the number of entities and additional options you want to transfer. You can estimate the exact cost for your Shopify to WooCommerce migration via the Cart2Cart Migration Estimator.
Data you can move from Shopify to WooCommerce:
- Products – Name, SKU, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer, Tax Class. Price, Sale Price, URL, Meta Title, Meta Description, Weight, Product Tags, Variants ( SKU, Weight, Attributes, Quantity, Price, Special Price, Additional image), Base Image, Additional Images, Quantity, Manage Stock.
- Product Categories – Name, Description, Image, URL, Meta Title, Meta Description.
- Manufacturers – Name, Image.
- Customers – First Name, Last Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code), Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code.
- Orders – ID, Order Date, Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU), Product Price, Quantity, Discount Price, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Comments, Billing Address ( First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone ), Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code.
- Coupons – Name, Coupon Code, Type Discount, Discount Amount.
- Reviews – Status, Rate, User Name, User Email, Product, Title.
- Blogs – Title, SEO URLs.
- Blog Posts – Title, Full Description, Short Description, Tags, Created Time, Modified Time, SEO URL, Blog IDs, Comments, Post Redirects, Images.
- CMS Pages – Title, Created Date, URL, Status, Content Heading.
Extra Migration Options to Expand Migration Possibilities:
- Migrate Shopify store categories and products SEO URLs to the new WooCommerce store
- Create the 301 redirects on the WooCommerce store after migration
- Preserve order IDs on WooCommerce store
- Move images from Shopify store products descriptions, categories descriptions, and blog posts descriptions to new WooCommerce
- Download the plugin.
- Log in your WordPress admin panel
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Browse. Pick Cart2Cart plugin and click “Install Now” button.
- Activate it by clicking “Activate plugin”.
- Find Cart2Cart plugin on the left side menu. Register Cart2Cart and proceed with the migration setup.
How can I export Shopify products to WooCommerce?
If you need to export products from your Shopify store to WooCommerce, check the corresponding box in the Migration Wizard while setting the migration. However, keep in mind that due to the WooCommerce peculiarities, by default, Cart2Cart will migrate product options to WooCommerce as product variants.
We recommend to previously install a paid Product Add-Ons on your WooCommerce store so that your product options could be moved directly into the plugin without being converted to variants.
Is it possible to preserve the Shopify order IDs while migrating to WooCommerce?
Yes, with Cart2Cart you can preserve your order IDs when transferring from Shopify to WooCommerce. However, you have to install the free WooCommerce Sequential Order Number module prior to the migration. When installed, choose the Preserve order IDs on the Target Store option on the appropriate Migration Wizard step.
Is multilanguage migration from Shopify to WooCommerce supported?
Yes, Cart2Cart has all the functionality to transfer multiple languages from Shopify to WooCommerce provided the paid WPML module is installed on your WordPress before the migration.
Can I migrate taxes from my Shopify store to WooCommerce?
Yes, but after the migration to WooCommerce, the taxes will be already included in the product prices.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Cart2Cart: Shopify to WooCommerce Migration” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere