I’ve never liked choosing one thing over another. When it comes to e-commence Shopify and WooCommerce are both great options.
Shopify has all the connections. From selling directly on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest and more amazing integrations via their app store. Their interface is easy to use and it’s a rock solid hosted platform.
WooCommerce on the other hand has all the benefits of WordPress. Superior handling of blog posts/static content, ease of customizability and access to the large & amazing WordPress community.
What if you could take the best features of both systems and mash them together. Well you can with Shopify Connect for WooCommerce. With SCWC you’ll use Shopify as your backend and WooCommerce as your frontend. Our plugin basically sits in between the official Shopify WordPress plugin and WooCommence making everything work well together.
No more having to make compromises, build your dream e-commerce shop today.
See the plugin in action on shop.secretpizza.party
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/connect-shopify-and-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Why did you do this?
I wanted the ultimate e-commerce system and the easiest way I found to do this was to combine two already great systems.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Shopify Connect for WooCommerce” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Interessert i utvikling?
- Bug fix: prevent duplicate hidden price fields from creating false error on sale price
- Bug fix: don’t redirect to embeds.myshopify.com if that’s the shop URL that gets set by the Shopify plugin
- Significant re-write and feature improvement
- Tighter integration between WooCommerce and Shopify
- Improved wp-admin integration with Shopify (better metabox display and shortcode capture, hiding irrelevant WooCommerce fields)
- Improved checkout and cart integration
- Initial Version