Custom Smilies Directory is a plugin that tells WordPress to load Smilies from your theme’s directory. This allows you to use custom Smilies without loosing them when you update WordPress.
Since version 1.1 plugin will check that the smilies folder exists in the active theme. If it doesn’t, it will load the default WordPress smilies and show an error notice in the admin panel letting the user know he has to upload the smilies to the theme directory.
Where do i find smiley packs?
- Upload the
custom-smilies-directoryfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Create a smilies folder in your current theme directory and put your smilies there. files have to match those on
- You can now have your custom smilies and update WordPress without loosing them.
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Custom Smilies Directory” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Interessert i utvikling?
- Localization support and Spanish localization added.
- Plugin now checks that the smilies folder exists in the active theme. If it doesn’t, it loads the default WordPress smilies and shows an error notice in the admin panel letting the user know he has to upload the smilies to the theme directory.
- Initial release.