Digiwidgets is an online image-editor that makes it easy for anybody to add and edit images on their wordpress website. While Digiwidgets incorporates popular image-editing tools such as filters and cropping, it also has more photoshop-style features such as history-tracking, multiple layers, google fonts, and its most important feature – predefined templates.
The template feature is for designers/developers who create WordPress websites for clients and want their clients to be able to easily add/edit images on their website. No more distorted, squashed or wrong-sized images. With Digiwidgets, you can create a ‘template’ for each image area on a website (bio pic, header image, content slider…) so your clients can create their own images without your help and without expensive photoshop software.
- Predefined templates and one custom template (specifically sized spaces to fit images into)
- Multiple layers (of images and text, easy to change layer order)
- Google fonts (add interesting and fun fonts to your images)
- History tracking for the life of the project (can undo all the way back to the beginning… even if it started months ago)
- Filters (including grayscale, brightness, and contrast)
- Resize and rotate images and text
- Flip images horizontally or vertically
- Add borders to images or the entire canvas
Checkout http:digiwidgets.com/buy-now/ to look into getting a premium version of the plugin with even more features.
- Unlimited custom templates
- Cropping (rectangle and circle cropping)
- More filters (including remove white and opacity)
- Viewable history – view all the history for the project and navigate easily to any point therein
- Download the zip file from https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/digiwidgets-fv.zip
- Unzip to your wp-content/plugins directory under the wordpress installation.
- Aktiver pluginnen gjennom ‘Plugins’-menyen i WordPress
- What should I do if I have a problem with DigiWidgets?
Please go to https://digiwidgets.com/feedback/ and voice your concerns or problems.
- Where can I see more detailed documentation of what DigiWidgets can do?
Please see https://digiwidgets.com/wordpress-image-widget-documentation/ for further documentation.
- What are all the features that are available with DigiWidgets?
Please see https://digiwidgets.com/wordpress-image-editor-features/ for a full list of features that DigiWidgets has to offer.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“DigiWidgets Image Editor” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Oversett “DigiWidgets Image Editor” til ditt språk.
Interessert i utvikling?
Bla gjennom koden, sjekk ut SVN-repositoriet, eller abonner på utviklingsloggen med RSS.
- Current Version.
- Fixed problem with adding images
- Template Label Renaming
- Fixed Template Problems
- Faster loading of project menu
- Now added loading animation
- Added Canvas Switching inside the editor
- Modified editor menu layout
- Renamed Feedback tab to Support tab also included new tutorials button that takes you to DigiWidget’s Tutorial webpage
- Fixed issue with multisite usage not working properly.
- Changed some font styles to be more wordpress like.
- Fixed some problems with flywheel users.
- Fixed issue where thumbnail images were being cached in the projects page.
- Fixed caching problems that were happening when you would save an image.
- Renamed database versioning so that it does not mess with the paid plugin.
- Redid the way project thumbnails are cached on the main projects page.
- Fixed Problem with referencing wp_upload_dir() function.
- Changed naming conventions for the plugin. Image created by editor now has a name reflective of the project title and the original image retains its name.
- Fixed a problem with text that prevented saving and using history on re-open.
- Initiell utgivelse