Duplicate Post RB is a simple and lightweight plugin that allows you to duplicate any post easily. The duplicated post with the clone option of the existing post or as a new draft.
- Duplicate the POST as a clone
- Duplicate the POST as a new draft
- Duplicate from Backend
How it works:
- In Edit Posts, you can click on the Clone link below the post title: this will immediately create a copy and return it to the list.
- In Edit Posts, you can click on the New Draft link below the post title.
How to duplicate post with the clone option?
In Edit Posts, you can click on the Clone link below the post title: this will immediately create a copy and return it to the list.
How to duplicate post with new draft option?
In Edit Posts, you can click on the New Draft link below the post title.
Can I limit who can duplicate posts on my site?
By default only Administrators can access the duplicate post plugin and copy posts. You can extend these permissions to other user roles by going to the section “Other options”, and then tick boxes next to WP user roles that you want to give permission to. Then also those roles can duplicate posts (or delete posts).
I can duplicate posts but it takes a long time. Why?
If you duplicate posts and it takes long, then you may have selected to include attachments in the duplicate posts configurations. Go to the second section titled “Which elements should be copied?” and de-select the attachments option to exclude those when you duplicate posts.
Is this plugin GDPR friendly?
Duplicate Post RB WordPress plugin doesn’t store any site visitor information so it is completely GDPR friendly.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Duplicate Post – copy post, clone post, post draft” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Interessert i utvikling?
- Changed default plugin options settings, changed description
- Duplicate post RB – WordPress 6.1 compatibility
- Duplicate post RB – WordPress 6.0 compatibility
- Duplicate post RB – WordPress 5.9 compatibility
- Added new menu options.
- First release of the Duplicate Post plugin.