Easy Curated Lists plugin lets you easily display a hand-selected list of posts, pages, products or any post type using a shortcode.
To create a curated list, simply grab the ID’s of the posts, pages or products and then use the shortcode [easycuratedlists] in the following format.
You can also optionally specify
h3 title for your list by adding it to the shortcode.
[easycuratedlists id='1,12,25' h2='My Curated List']
Use cases for Easy Curated Lists
- Create a list of posts, pages or products.
- Add related posts in between articles.
- Create a knowledge base / documentation.
- Create an article series that is meant to be read in order.
- Create a getting started page with links to popular articles for new readers of your website.
- Create a list of articles to display in a widget on the sidebar or footer.
Easy Curated Lists Features
- Effortless to use with zero configuration. Just provide the list of ID’s and optional heading.
- Minimal overhead for your server.
- Does not write to the database. Clean install and uninstall.
- Should be compatible with most page builders and themes.
- Mix and match posts, pages, products or any other post type in a single list.
I am excited to know how you are using Easy Curated Lists. Please let me know through the forums.
- The generated list is an unordered HTML list bounded by
- A class
easycuratedlistsis added to the list. You can use this to style your curated lists.
- GitHub repository: arunbasillal/easy-curated-lists
To install this plugin:
- Install the plugin through the WordPress admin interface, or upload the plugin folder to /wp-content/plugins/ using ftp.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress. On a Multisite you can either network activate it or let users activate it individually.
- Add the shortcode in the format
[easycuratedlists id='1,12,25']to a post, page or a text widget.
How to find ID of a post, page or product?
You can find post, page and product ID from within WordPress admin. Please refer this article for screenshots and more info: Easily Find ID of Post, Page or Product In WordPress
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Easy Curated Lists” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Oversett “Easy Curated Lists” til ditt språk.
Interessert i utvikling?
Bla gjennom koden, sjekk ut SVN-repositoriet, eller abonner på utviklingsloggen med RSS.
- Date: 15.June.2021
- First release of the plugin.