TAKE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS EASILY AND DIRECTLY ON YOUR STORE
Accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club directly on your store with the EPX payment gateway for WooCommerce.
The Electronic Payments Exchange (EPX) plugin extends WooCommerce allowing you to take payments directly on your store via EPX API.
EPX is the all-in-one payments platform powering your business.
It makes payments easy for business owners, employees, and customers.
EPX enables you to accept payments any way your customer wants to pay.
Accept credit cards in your store, on the job site, and online. Use one of our devices or your own. EPX works around you.
EPX is currently available for Store Owners and Merchants in: United States
Supports Automatic WooCommerce Refunds
See Developers Portal for more details.
How to install:
- Go to Plugins in your WordPress admin
- Go to Add New
- Search for «EPX», «epx ecommerce», or «WooCommerce EPX Payment Gateway»
- Hit Install Now button
- Hit Activate
How to Set up:
- Go to the WooCommerce Settings page
- Go the the Payments tab
- Enable EPX eCommerce as a checkout option and move it to the top
- Go to the settings for EPX eCommerce
- Fill out your EPI-Id and EPI-Key provided by EPX
How to Refund an order?
See the Automatic WooCommerce Refunds
Or follow the steps below:
1. Go to: WooCommerce > Orders.
2. Select the order to refund.
3. Go to the order summary, and select Refund to start.
Specify the quantity of the product(s) to be refunded in the text box(es) that appear for each line item. The refund amount will automatically adjust based on the products refunded. If inventory levels are not managed, you can also enter the Refund amount, without adjusting the product quantity.
If the quantities of items are not set when issuing a refund then the order is not marked as refunded and the email that is sent will say “partial refund.”
Add refund notes, if desired.
4. Select “Refund $XX.XX via EPX”.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“WooCommerce EPX Payment Gateway” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere