The Expandable Paywall was developed to be a go to solution for anyone looking to implement a paywall solution to their
website. The core plugin has a simple hard paywall and uses the native WordPress authentication. Additional premium add-ons
can be installed which will expand the functionality for various paywall types, authentication types, and reporting.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Browse to Admin->Expandable Paywall
- You can find out more on how to install by visiting https://pramadillo.com/documentation/expandable-paywall/
Do you offer installation and customization services?
Yes, if you need help with installation and/or would like additional customization work done for your website, you can fill out a request form at https://pramadillo.com/support
I wish this plugin had XZY feature
While I try to do my best to incorporate new features all the time, I implemented a new Feature Request board located at https://pramadillo.com/feature-requests
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Expandable Paywall” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
- Feature – Added in meta box to posts that will generate a unique bypass link for articles to not show paywall.
- Feature – Added in new filter for allowing to programmatically bypass paywall
- UPDATE – Updated logic for when locks appear on articles
- Feature – Upon logging in the user will now be redirected back to where they were with ?cache_busting=RANDOM
- BUG FIX – Fixed item with archives not being excluded from protection level.
- UPDATE – Updated to the latest version of Freemius.
- BUG FIX – Fixed bug where roles were not being read in certain instances.
- BUG FIX – Fixed bug where Locks were not showing when enabled.
- UPDATE – Added more error reporting options to error_log
- UPDATE – When debug is turned on it will send email to site admin.
- UPDATE – Updated vendor libraries
- UPDATE – Added in new shortcode to protect pieces of content on any page/post. [expandable-paywall-protect] Protected Content [/expandable-paywall-protect]
- UPDATE – Updated all vendor libraries
- UPDATE – Code Cleanup and Refactoring
- UPDATE – Added in debug mode
- UPDATE – Added in new filter to allow set basic role
- BUG FIX – updated authentication to account for case-sensitivity in
- UPDATE – removed erroneous error_logging. 🙂
- BUG FIX – corrected issue with the Lock icon showing up on non-protected pages.
- FEATURE – Added ability to display a lock icon next to protected posts
- FEATURE – Added ability to fade out excerpt into paywall.
- FEATURE – Added ability to output Schema Structured Data.
- UPDATE – Updated to latest version of Freemius SDK
- UPDATE – Added a logging function to helper files.
- UPDATE – Added in more support for multisite installs
- UPDATE – Added in default styles to fade out the excerpt text
- FEATURE – Added in logout shortcode
- UPDATE – Updated Paywall CSS Styles
- BUG FIX – Corrected improper function calls when initially installing.
- Reworked a ton of filters and hooks. Updated all latest 3rd party SDKs
- BUG FIX – Corrected issue which registration would throw a 500 error behind the scenes.
- BUG FIX – Corrected issues with data sanitization.
- Initial Version