Generally, WordPress enables users to login with the admin panel, but most of the time; users want to stay on frontend without logging in the admin panel.
This plug-in can solve users problem with ease. It provides two WordPress short-codes to execute login and register functionality on front-end. Users just have to place these short-codes anywhere on the website and login/register functionality will start working on front-end without any major configuration.
This makes it easy for your users and visitors to login/logout, register for your site, and recover passwords without leaving their current page.
- With one click, get all the required fields to complete the registration form
- Flexible UI to be adjusted according to your theme
- Compatible themes to take the advantage of features and functionalities
- Redirect users to a custom page after login
- Bootstrap 4 Compitable
- Now your visitors can login or register from the page you’ve set-up.
- Easy to use : Set up login and registration form using shortcodes.
- Two handy shortcodes for easy setup
For Login Form :
For Registration Form :
- How to set up?
You can use «frntlr_login_form» and «frntlr_registration_form» shortcodes in any of the page to generate login and register pages respectively on front end.
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Front End Login and Register” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Interessert i utvikling?
1.0.1 – 11 Nov 2019
Added Sanitization Functions
Added Escape Functions
1.0.0 – 17 Oct 2019