The Button Element allows you to link to both external and internal content. In addition to containing options to link the Button internally or externally, this element also offers the option to use it as a trigger for a Collapsed Row or Modal window.
Requires the core Fusion plugin.
Fusion is a flexible and expandable page builder for WordPress. It focuses on providing a powerful, user friendly experience that aims to closely emulate the native WordPress look and feel.
Built on the popular Bootstrap framework, Fusion will allow you to easily split your theme’s content area into responsive multi-column layouts.
The Core plugin includes elements for outputting text and raw code into the columns while our free Expansion plugins add all the functionality you need for your WordPress site including Galleries, Videos, and Maps.
Fusion also allows you to create Components and Templates. Components are pieces of a layout that can be repeated across several different pages and edited / maintained in one place, and Templates are full page layouts that can be loaded and modified to easily create new pages.
Fusion is designed to be developer friendly, making it possible for WordPress plugin and theme developers to add, modify, and expand the Fusion ecosystem to limitless horizons.
- Ensure that you have already installed the Fusion core plugin.
- Install Fusion : Extension – Button through the WordPress plugins screen, or upload the plugin files to the
- Activate Fusion : Extension – Button through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Visit the Fusion knowledge base and user guide at http://agencydominion.helpscoutdocs.com/
- Does the Fusion : Extension – Button plugin require the Fusion core plugin to function?
Yes. The Fusion : Extension – Button plugin is an extension for adding a Button element to Fusion. The Fusion core plugin must be installed for this plugin to function. You can get Fusion here.
- Will Fusion work with my theme?
Yes. Fusion is designed to be compatible with themes that adhere to WordPress’ theme development standards.
- How can I get more Fusion features?
We have designed the Fusion core plugin to be fast, light, and easily expandable. We have also built a number of extension plugins so that you choose which functionality you would like to add based on the needs of your website.
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Fusion Page Builder : Extension – Button” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Oversett “Fusion Page Builder : Extension – Button” til ditt språk.
Interessert i utvikling?
Bla gjennom koden, sjekk ut SVN-repositoriet, eller abonner på utviklingsloggen med RSS.
- Accessibility update.
- Properly prepare for localization.
- Update logic for hiding and showing edit modal sections in admin.
- Update default button style from None to Bootstrap Default.
- Localization updates.
- Code quality updates.
- Add button size option.
- Fix errors in Version 1.1.0 / 1.1.1 update roll-out.
- Update plugin URL.
- Performance upgrades.
- Improved code quality.
- Requires Fusion core plugin version 1.1.0 or higher.
- Security updates.
- Security updates.
- Minor Bugfix in RTE field initialization
- Fusion : Extension – Button initial launch.