Display images on the current page or post using the basic JQuery library.
There are three ways to insert a IS Photo Gallery:
- Select the images attached to your post/page with the shortcode [wp-is3dphoto]
- Upload your pictures to a subfolder and use the shortcode [wp-is3dphoto dir=SUBFOLDER]
- Tag images in your media library using the Media Tags plugin by Paul Menard and use the shortcode [wp-is3dphoto mediatag=tagslug]
- Multiple galleries per page
- Configure the background color, text color, container width and choose black or white for the scrollbar.
- Auto-rotation of the images
- Configure the starting slide number
- Touch control of the scrollbar
- Optional link field in the image editor to link an image to an URL instead of the lightbox
- Option to open links in the same window or a new window
- Enable/disable automatic rotation for each instance of a gallery
- Supports full text description in the popup window of a gallery from the media library
- Unzip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the gallery in Settings -> IS Photo Gallery.
Using the built-in WordPress library:
- Upload images using the WordPress image uploader on your post or page or into the media library. Enter a title to display, and optionally enter an external link.
- Use the shortcode [wp-is3dphoto] anywhere in the post or page
- If you want the image to link to an external URL, enter the address in the WP-Polaroid Plus link field in the image editor (ie: http://www.website.com). If the link field does not contain a URL, the image will link to the full size popup image with the description (if any) displayed as text below the image.
For galleries based on a subfolder:
- Create a folder for your galleries within your WordPress installation, wherever you want. The location has to be accessible from the internet – for example you could use wp-content/galleries.
- Upload your image galleries to a subfolder of this folder, for example you might upload your images under «wp-content/galleries/subfolder».
- Set the «Path to galleries from homepage root path» in the settings admin page for WP-Polaroid Plus. Enter the path with trailing slash like: «wp-content/galleries/». NEW – alternatively you may also enter the full path like «http://www.mywebsite.com/wp-content/galleries/». Note that the gallery must reside on the same server as the blog. If you have entered the gallery path correctly you will see a list of the sub-directories on the settings page.
- Insert a gallery on a page by specifying the shortcode [wp-is3dphoto dir=subfolder] on your post or page.
This gallery style will display the image names as the captions, and will link to the full size image.
- How can I help support this plugin?
A donation to support this plugin would be greatly appreciated. I also appreciate a rating on the WordPress plugin directory.
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“IS Photo Gallery” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Version 1.0 (March 23, 2014)
- Initial version