Provides post-purchase order management for Klarna Payments for WooCommerce and Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce payment gateways.
- Upload plugin folder to to the «/wp-content/plugins/» directory.
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress.
Where can I find Klarna Order Management for WooCommerce documentation?
For help setting up and configuring Klarna Order Management for WooCommerce please refer to our documentation.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Klarna Order Management for WooCommerce” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Interessert i utvikling?
2022.04.13 – version 1.6.10
- Fix – Fixed an issue with the Mexico integration.
- Fix – Fixed a potential call to a undefined variable.
2022.03.08 – version 1.6.9
- Enhancement – Added a filter when processing line items to be able to set the product type. This helps fix an issue if you have removed a product and want to set the product type. Thank you Ilja Zaglov (github: Zaglov).
- Fix – Fixed an issue that would cause the klarna order id to not be found on renewal orders in some cases.
- Fix – Fixed an issue caused by not sending the correct taxes on a fee.
- Fix – We no longer send all coupons when capturing an order. This caused the order in Klarna to show a warning message, even though the order had been captured correctly.
2021.10.26 – version 1.6.8
- Enhancement – Add a action link to our documentation in the plugin list.
- Fix – We no longer trigger calculations when we complete an order with Klarna. This could cause issues with shipping taxes and some other tax plugins.
- Tweak – Updated URLs to our docs pages.
2021.04.07 – version 1.6.7
- Enhancement – Add support for New Zealand.
- Enhancement – Add new filter to allow custom post statuses for when you can update an order. kom_allowed_update_statuses
- Enhancement – Add filter for the body for capture and refund requests. kom_order_capture_args and kom_refund_order_args
- Enhancement – Add a fallback for when a product is removed between the purchase and order activation.
- Fix – Fixed some potential fatal errors in the sellers app integration.
2021.03.02 – version 1.6.6
- Enhancement – Add product types to the order lines being sent to Klarna.
- Tweak – We no longer check for is_ajax when updating the Klarna order items.
2020.11.10 – version 1.6.5
- Fix – Limit shipping, fees and coupons to only 1 quantity when updating an order. Prevents a unnecessary calculation.
- Fix – Fixed tax amount for shipping and fees not being sent correctly when updating an order.
2020.11.02 – version 1.6.4
- Fix – Fixed an issue that made us not send the correct order total to Klarna when updating an order in WooCommerce.
2020.10.21 – version 1.6.3
- Enhancement – Added the WooCommerce version number to the useragent sent to Klarna.
- Tweak – Split the order line processing into different functions to prevent applying methods that don’t exist for the object.
- Fix – Fixed the default for the debug log setting.
- Fix – Fixed some error notices that came from accessing properties of coupons directly.
2020.10.05 – version 1.6.2
- Fix – Fixed an issue when getting tax rates for coupons.
- Fix – Fixed an incorrect definition name used for the plugin version in the log.
2020.09.29 – version 1.6.1
- Enhancement – Add order lines to WooCommerce order, for orders created via Sellers App if corresponding SKU exist in WooCommerce.
- Fix – Fixed an issue when adding items with a negative value being sent incorrectly to Klarna that caused the tax rate to be incorrect. Tax rate calculations have been improved.
2020.09.21 – version 1.6.0
- Feature – Added ability to force a full capture of an order. Useful for merchants that are using an ERP system that could have updated the Klarna order without changing the WooCommerce order.
- Enhancement – Improved logging to make debugging easier.
- Fix – Fixed an issue were when adding products to the Klarna order, the tax rate sent to Klarna would be incorrect.
2020.09.08 – version 1.5.6
- Fix – Fixed a division by zero issue that happened when you attempted to refund a product with 0 value.
2020.08.27 – version 1.5.5
- Fix – Fix in http response code handling in refunds. Could cause denied refunds to appeared as approved in WooCommerce.
- Fix – PHP error fix in pending orders class.
2020.07.08 – version 1.5.4
- Enhancement – Update pending order status based on the fraud status in Klarnas system.
2020.07.03 – version 1.5.3
- Enhancement – Add environment information to the Klarna order management metabox.
- Enhancement – Add a filter to the order lines sent to Klarna. kom_wc_order_line_item.
- Fix – Improvements to the notification listener. Prevents error notices.
- Fix – Set order status to on-hold if the Klarna order id is missing during order completion.
- Fix – Use Klarna order id for payment_complete to set the transaction id.
2020.05.28 – version 1.5.2
- Enhancement – Added debug log setting. You can now turn off logging of requests made from the plugin to Klarna.
2020.03.25 – version 1.5.1
- Fix – Prevent requests from being made from orders that have not been paid.
2020.01.22 – version 1.5.0
- Feature – Added support for oceania endpoints.
- Feature – Added support for sending KSS data.
- Feature – Added initial payment method in the Meta box.
- Fix – Only show actions select field in the meta box if they are available
- Fix – Fixed so canada uses the correct endpoint.
2019.10.08 – version 1.4.0
- Feature – Added order line data to be sent with capture and refund requests.
2019.09.24 – version 1.3.1
- Fix – Fixed callback array and priority in settings class. Caused PHP notice.
- Fix – Fix for Klarna Sellers app integration. Fixes issue with KP.
2019.06.13 – version 1.3.0
- Feature – Added settings through the Klarna Add-ons page. Allows the merchant to select if they want to automatically process orders or do so manually through each order, or through the Klarna portal.
- Feature – Added the option to get the customer address and save that to a WooCommerce order. Can be used with Klarna seller app orders to get the orders to WooCommerce ( You need to add the products manually ).
- Enhancement – If the order is completed in Klarna before we try and activate the order, the order is no longer set to on-hold.
2019.05.07 – version 1.2.5
- Enhancement – Ser order status to on-hold if order activation fails.
- Fix – Corrected text for refund error.
2018.05.02 – version 1.2.4
- Fix – Added rounding to refund amount to prevent float value.
2018.04.27 – version 1.2.3
- Tweak – Adds support for making order management requests possible even if payment method is disabled in frontend.
- Tweak – Added PHP version and Krokedil to useragent.
2018.01.25 – version 1.2.2
- Fix – Fixes WC 3.3 notices.
- Fixed compatibility with Klarna Checkout plugin.
- Initial release.