You spend a lot of time driving traffic to your website but generally only 2% of these visitors end up contacting you. With Leadworx you can know the other 98% of the companies visiting your website and convert them into hot sales leads.
How to use the plugin
With this plugin, you can easily connect your site with Leadworx and drop our script. Simply sign up on Leadworx at www.leadworx.com/register and then download this plugin. Once you have activated the plugin on your WordPress website, enter in your Leadworx username and password.
Doing this will fetch your script from the Leadworx platform and automatically drop that onto your website. Saving you from the hassle of doing this manually.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins area directly, or upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the “Leadworx – Script Installation” tab from the menu to configure the plugin
- Either enter in your Leadworx account credentials or paste the script directly
- That’s it! Your Leadworx account is now connected with your WordPress website
What is the use of leadworx script?
The script tells us information on your visitor and we use that to identify the company the user is coming from. Without dropping the leadworx script on your site (or integrating with WordPress), Leadworx will not be able to work
Will this plugin show me companies inside of Leadworx?
No, this plugin is designed only to effortlessly drop our script onto your website. To view the leads, you would have to go to our dashboard by signing in at https://leadworx.com/login
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Leadworx – Script Installation” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere