ModuloBox – NextGen Lightbox WordPress Plugin
ModuloBox is a modular WordPress Lightbox plugin, which allows you to create responsive slideshow in a popup. Show off your favorite media in an elegant and responsive way.
ModuloBox supports images, HTML5 & embed videos (Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and Wisitia), iframe and HTML contents. All content types can be mixed together in a same gallery.
Built on top of the latest technologies, ModuloBox is multi-gestures compatible, smooth and performant! Easily navigate with one or several fingers on your smartphone.
Swipe, drag and pinch content naturally like with a native mobile swipeable view.
It also supports navigation with keyboard or mouse wheel to slide or zoom.
ModuloBox mimics the most populars UIs like IOS, Android, Google Drive, etc…
With a well known UI, users will instantly understand how to use the lightbox, and will easily navigate through your galleries.
Easily fine tune your Lightbox with extended and awesome functionalities thanks to a powerful and intuitive options panel.
ModuloBox is the only one lightbox to gather all these possibilities in one unique plugin.
ModuloBox is compatible with the most famous gallery plugins. You will be able to open in ModuloBox your favorite galleries and your Woocommerce products galleries.
It’s also possible to open any custom element from a CSS class name for example.
ModuloBox also comes with a custom justified gallery in order to replace the native WordPress Gallery Shortcode.
The aim of the Lite version is to show off how ModuloBox works and what you can expect from the premium version.
With the Lite version you will be able to create lightbox of image galleries from your WordPress media library.
The premium version of ModuloBox includes all features and 6 months of premium support (from a dedicated ticket system).
The support response time is usually 1 business day from the GMT timezone (+2).
ModuloBox is certainly the most advanced Lightbox plugin.
It comes with plenty of options easily configurabl thanks to a powerfull options panel.
- Fully Responsive
- Mobile Friendly
- Unlimited colors
- SVG icons
- Thumbnails support
- Multi-touch gestures support
- Physics Based Animations
- Automatic SlideShow support (with CountDown timer)
- FullScreen support
- HTML5 Browser History support (deep linking)
- Browser features control (scrollbar, mousewheel, right click prevention)
- Inactive State detection
- Smart Resizing
- Smart Loading
- HTML Caption (title and description)
- Google Fonts integration
- Keyboard and mouse wheel support (navigate and zoom)
- RTL layout support
- HTML5 videos (.mp4, .webm, .ogv)
- Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Wistia
- iFrame (Google Map, PDF reader, websites, etc…)
- HTML content (anything you want like a form for example)
- Autodetect videos and images format
- Social Sharing (Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, Reddit, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Blogger, Buffer, Digg, Evernote)
- Multiple Galleries support
- Compatible with WordPress single image and Gallery Shortcode
- Compatible with The Grid plugin
- Compatible with the Jetpack galleries
- Compatible with the NextGen galleries
- Compatible with the Envira galleries plugin
- Compatible with the Woocommerce product galleries (on single product page)
- Compatible with the Visual Composer plugin
- Compatible with Justified Image Grid plugin
- Compatible with Essential Grid plugin
- Compatible with Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, IE Edge, and IE10
- Includes a custom justified gallery to replace the native WordPress Gallery Shortcode
- Import/Export settings
- Automatic Updates
- Developer Friendly
- Multisite Support
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/modulobox-litedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the ModuloBox screen to configure the plugin.
What does ModuloBox do, exactly?
ModuloBox is a modular and responsive lightbox plugin, which allows you to create slideshow of images, videos, HTML content and iFrame in a popup.
it works with the native WordPress Shortcode Gallery and single images inserted from your WordPress Media Library.
The premium version is also compatible with the most famous Gallery plugins.
Is ModuloBox compatible with multisites installation?
Yes, ModuloBox can be activated for all your sub-sites, just activate it from your main network site.
Is ModuloBox compatible with all web browsers?
Yes, ModuloBox is compatible with all web browsers. ModuloBox is compatible with Google Chrome, Safari, FireFox, Opera, Edge, IE11 and IE10.
ModuloBox is not working
Please make sure you have deactivated all other lightbox plugins on your WordPress install.
If your theme have it’s own lightbox, please try to disable it.
ModuloBox is not working with the WordPress Gallery shortcodes
If a 3rd party plugin or your theme modifies the native gallery shortcode then ModuloBox may not work.
Generally, replacing the WordPress gallery shortcode is optional from plugin or theme.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“ModuloBox – NextGen Lightbox” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Oversett “ModuloBox – NextGen Lightbox” til ditt språk.
Interessert i utvikling?
Bla gjennom koden, sjekk ut SVN-repositoriet, eller abonner på utviklingsloggen med RSS.
- 17th December 2018
- Added compatibility with WordPress 5.5.
- 6th December 2018
- Added compatibility with Gutenberg Image & Gallery blocks.
- Fixed multiple instantiation issue (JS)
- Fixed destroy method (JS)
- 14th July 2018
- 09th november 2017
- Fixed an issue with WP Color Picker in v4.9
- 04th november 2017
- Fixed flicker issue in backend admin panel
- Improved Auto Caption feature behaviour
- 23th september 2017
- Fixed an issue with sensitive image format detection
- Fixed an issue with click on link due to double tap prevention
- 8th june 2017
- Fixed an issue with Close button event propagation on touch devices
- Fixed an issue with caption max-width option
- Fixed an issue with import functionality and typography fields
- Fixed an issue with json encoding and thumbnail sizes option
- Added compatibility with Essential Grid plugin
- 29 may 2017
- Initial release \o/