Increase Increase online sales with the PWF Product Filters for WooCommerce, this plugin can help your customers to find products in your shop faster and easier. The plugin has a well-thought-out caching system for the load speed improving, coming with drag and drop form builder.
PWF WooCommerce Product Filters features
- RTL, Fast Ajax and Advanced caching system.
- Creating unlimited filters to displaying on different pages.
- Translated Languages: English, Arabic, Persian.
- Displaying filters using widgets and shortcodes.
- Drag and drop form builder.
- Filter products by categories, tags, rating, price, and attributes (color, size, season, etc.)..
- Available elements ( checkbox, radio, price slider, star rating, Dropdown with a select2 ], Button.
- Allows multiple selections.
- Scroll-to-top option after doing Ajax.
- Responsive – the smart way to displaying filters on mobile and tablet.
- You can integrate the plugin with default Woocommerce shortcodes.
- integrating with the Woocommerce dropdown menu orderby on the shop page.
- Show or hide the count of items.
- Push active filters into a friendly URL.
- Choosing the way for terms that are not available ( hide, show, disable premium only).
- controlling the position where you need to display active filters inside the filter widget or top of products.
- WordPress MultiSite.
- additional elements: ( Box list, color list with an option to upload images, text list, column layout, Date, Range slider, search, rating with up text).
- API the First Plugin has an API that works like a frontend, a powerful tool to integrating it with Android or iPhone App.
- Analytics Using this tool to know what is more interested in your customers and you can make the right decision about your store to improving it.
- Pagination types (Numbers – Load more – Infinite scroll).
- Filter by custom taxonomies, authors, meta, stock status, and orderby.
- Compatible Plugins: (WPML, WC Vendors Marketplace, ajax search for woocommerce).
- Displaying hierarchical to checkbox list, radio list, text list, and dropdown.
- Displaying rules you can hide any item in the filter on different pages.
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress site.
PWF Product Filters for WooCommercefrom Plugins page.
- Plugin settings can be found in admin area, WooCommerce > settings > products tab > filter tab.
Is it compatible with all WordPress themes?
- By default, The plugin compatible with most WordPress themes that follow the recommended coding standards for WordPress and WooCommerce.
- If you find incompatibilities with your current theme please, read this section you will find a way to make your theme compatible with our plugin.
How to add a new filter?
Go to WordPress admin > WooCommerce > filters > click add new filter button.
How to integrate the Filter with the archive Shop Page?
Integrating the filter with the shop archive page go to the plugin settings page and select a filter.
After filtering my page breaks down/has missing elements
This could be related to an incompatibility with your theme; in most cases, it could be caused by missing JS initialization after filtering or requires to add PHP code to display what are you missing.
Is the filter responsive on the frontend?
The plugin displays the filter on the frontend like sticky navigation at the bottom and there is an option to disabling it from the filter setting.
How can I get more features for the PWF plugin?
You can get more features with the premium version of PWF Product Filters for WooCommerce.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“PWF Product Filters for WooCommerce” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Interessert i utvikling?
Update to WordPress 5.8.