Simple Logo Carousel is a free WordPress plugin powered by slick. The plugin helps you create and manage logos that can be rearranged into carousels to be displayed anywhere on your site.
- Powered by slick.
- Easily upload and manage logos.
- Link logos to an internal or external link.
- Categorize logos for different carousels.
- Display carousels anywhere on your site via a shortcode.
Upgrade Notice To 1.5
If you are upgrading from any prior versions to 1.5, please bear in mind your carousel options will be cleared. You will have to reconfigure your carousel options again to have them displayed properly.
- Upload the entire simple-logo-carousel folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will then find a ‘Logo Carousels’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
Do I need to select a category when creating my carousel?
No. By default, if you select no categories, all logos will be displayed.
Is there a premium version of Simple Logo Carousel?
No. Simple Logo Carousel is a free plugin and at this time, will not have a premium version.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Simple Logo Carousel” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
- Updated main stylesheet so styles only apply to plugin’s carousels in case slick is being used elsewhere.
- Updated plugin logo.
- Fixed it so sort icon shows up when adding new breakpoints in the Logo Display Options.
- Fixed it so you can drag and drop newly made breakpoints without reloading the page in the Logo Display Options.
- Updated drag and drop functionality to prevent dragging rows into each other by accident.
- Dropped support for PHP 5.6 and lower.
- Plugin recoded to add composer autoload support for better organization.
- Added translation support.
- Fixed typo in read_private_posts permissions from «read_privae_simple_logo_carousels» to «read_private_simple_logo_carousels».
- Added ability to add multiple breakpoints to define more slides to show and scroll options.
- Removed «How To» dedicated page and added condensed «How To» box to the side in Logo Carousel post screen.
- Changed carousel options field name.
- Removed left/right padding on .slc-logos where it was accidentally using the arrow’s image max width.
- Added Settings page to set Global Carousel Options. These settings will automatically be loaded into new carousels so you don’t have to keep reconfiguring the same setup.
- Fixed carousel logos padding.
- Added slide vertical alignment option for carousels.
- Updated How To page.
- Added ability to display text over logo image on hover.
- Fixed issue where carousel styles are overwriting each other.
- Added ability to include logo title underneath logo in carousel options.
- Added ability to use custom arrow images instead of default text option.
- Fixed «Cannot read property ‘add’ of null» when multiple carousels in use on same page.
- Fixed arrow color and size not appearing properly.
- Fixed «jQuery Is Not Defined» error when jQuery isn’t present when plugin is activated.
- Initial release.