Combine blocks into a fully customizable wrapper block with sixa Container.
Create more sophisticated designs with more space, colors, gradients, background images, videos and much more.
- Full-height toggle to automatically stretch Container to full viewport height
- Content alignment inside container
- Top left
- Top center
- Top right
- Center left
- Center center
- Center right
- Bottom left
- Bottom center
- Bottom right
- Minimum height in px, %, em, rem, vw, and vh
- Maximum content width in px, %, em, rem, vw, and vh
- Background color including gradients directly from your theme
- Text color
- Gutenberg alignment (Full-width and wide-width)
- Background image
- Custom background size
- Custom (width and height)
- Fixed Background
- Repeated Background
- Focal Point Picker to adjust background position
- Background overlay color
- Background overlay opacity
- Custom background size
- Background video
Denne utvidelsen gir 1 blokk.
- Container Wrap several blocks in a parent wrapper and do more styling
- WordPress version 5.7 or greater.
- PHP version 7.3 or greater.
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handle the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of the plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “Block Data Attribute”, then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found the plugin, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Click “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation requires downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains a detailed instruction on how to do this.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
How do I use the block?
- Log in to your WordPress website and navigate to the Dashboard.
- Create a new page by visiting Pages > Add new or open an existing page in Pages.
- Click on the Block Inserter button in the top left and click on the Container block in the Design section. Alternatively, you may start typing
/containerin a new paragraph block and press enter.
- Once you’ve inserted the block, you can use the block settings sidebar to configure the block.
- Add blocks in Container by clicking the «+» icon and picking a block. Alternatively, you may add a paragraph block in Container and start typing
/to search for blocks.
- Configure the height and width of your container, the background and text color in the Inspector controls.
- Add a background image or video from the
Add Mediacontrol button.
- Set Container to full-height and adjust the content position from the icon buttons to the left of
Add Mediain the block controls.
- Publish the page.
How do I get help with the plugin?
The easiest way to receive support is to “Create a new topic” by visiting the Community Forums page.
Make sure to check the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” checkbox to receive notifications, as soon as a reply is posted to your question or inquiry.
Can I help translating this plugin into a new language?
The plugin is fully translation-ready and localized using the GNU framework. Translators are welcome to contribute to the plugin.
Here’s the the WordPress translation website →
How do I contribute to this plugin?
We welcome contributions of any form and you can help reporting, testing, and detailing bugs.
Here’s the GitHub development repository →
Did you like the idea behind this plugin?
Please share your experience by leaving this plugin a 5 star review if you like it. Thank you!
I need help customizing this plugin?
We are an online marketing agency specializing in creating tailor-made software for WordPress and WooCommerce.
If you need professional support for this or any other WordPress project, please reach out to us →.
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“sixa Container Block” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
- Updated sixa libraries to ensure compatibility with other blocks
- Fixed incorrect character encoding in block content
- Added compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Add support for sixa Box Shadow and sixa Border extensions
- Initial release