Sky Login Redirect redirects your users on log in and log out to the page you set in the options. You can choose to redirect specific users, specific roles, set global custom redirects to a given location or redirect everyone to the page they were reading prior to logging in or logging out.
It detects if the login request points to the backend and can prevent login redirect loops (when the referring page is a login or register page).
The settings page allow you to configure everything related to login in WordPress:
- redirect users when they log in or log out: redirect users, redirect roles, custom redirects and redirects to the previous page
- customize the login page with a few clicks to match the colors and styles of your site: background color, background images, label color
- set your site logo to the login page
- point the logo to your site
- tweak the login page
Sky Login Redirect Premium adds even more options and functionalities, among which you can find:
- More rules for WordPress login and logout
- Custom redirects for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads register and login
- WooCommerce login customizer: you can now style My Account page to your colors
- Login page additional UX/UI settings
- Login/Logout link shortcode
- Login form for your posts, pages, or custom post types
- Modal login form
- Modal customizer
- Automatic login/logout link in your menus, at the position of your choosing.
- Install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit the ‘Login Redirect’ settings page to set your login and logout redirects or edit your login page’s styles.
The plugin does not seem to redirect upon login or logout?
Please ensure that you have set up redirection rules for login and logout on the plugin’s settings page.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Sky Login Redirect” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
3.5.2 – 2021-12-10
- Enhancement – tweak menu icon height and button style in options tabs
- Enhancement – add full support for mouseover and mouseout animations for the menu icon
- Enhancement – make use of
prefers-reduced-motionfor the menu icon for accessibility
- Enhancement – set cursor to pointer on tabs to indicate accessible links
- Enhancement – tighten up Modal settings for clarity
- Fix – ensure [login-form] outputs the login form correctly, respecting its place within the content
- Tweak – compatibility with WC 6.1
- Tweak – compatibility with WP 6.1
- Tweak – complete missing strings in plugin header
Older versions changes can be found in the changelog