Using FlexSlider and phpSmug, this plugin allows you to drop in an image gallery from your SmugMug account to any post or page, either as a responsive slider or thumbnails. It includes a shortcode generator and options panel.
- Place the ‘pyd-smugmug_slider’ folder in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate SmugMug Responsive Slider.
- Visit ‘Settings > SmugMug Slider’ and link to your SmugMug account.
- Change the setting to fit your needs.
- Create or edit a page/post and use the add media > SmugMug tab to select your gallery.
- Do I need a SmugMug account?
Yes. This plugin pulls in from the photos you upload to your SMugMug account.
- Will this work with another photo service
No. There are many great plugins that work with other photo services. Our aim is to give SmugMug photo users a way to tie in their favorite photos to WordPress
- Where can I get more help or offer suggestions
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“SmugMug Responsive Slider” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Interessert i utvikling?
- Tested with WordPress 4.7
- Code cleanup and testing with newer WordPress
- Fix CSS issue with overflow and padding
- Fixed conflicts with other SmugMug plugins using phpsmug
- Added a new link to allow visitors to buy your images
- Bug fixes
- Activation bug fix
- Class name change to avoid conflicts
*Bug fix. Deletion of print_r line that was left in for debugging.
- Initial release