Adds an Invoice Payment Gateway to the WooCommerce plugin. This type of payment method is usually used in B2B transactions with account / invoice customers where taking instant digital payment is not an option.
Default and custom WooCommerce order statuses of like On Hold, Pending Payment, Processing or Completed etc can be chosen from the gateway settings panel. The selected order status will be applied to all orders processed via the WooCommerce invoice payment gateway and the corresponding status order emails will be sent after checkout.
You can also choose to restrict the gateway to only be enabled for specific WordPress users roles.
The plugin itself does not create customer invoices for you only orders. For invoices this is something you would still have to use an accounting program like Quickbooks or similar to bill your customers with.
- Download the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory.
- Goto WordPress > Appearance > Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin and Choose File, then select the plugin’s .zip file. Click Install Now.
- Click Activate to use your new plugin right away.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“WooCommerce Invoice Gateway” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
1.0.6 – 16/05/20
- Added – The functionality to restrict gateway access to specific users roles.
- Fix – Typo of «Choose and order status» to «Choose an order status».
1.0.5 – 08/05/20
- Added – The functionality to enable the order actions buttons using the
1.0.4 – 03/04/20
- Fix – Remove Pay, Cancel order action buttons on My Account > Orders if order status is Pending Payment.
1.0.3 – 25/02/20
- Added – Functionality to return custom WooCommerce order statuses.
1.0.2 – 04/11/17
- Fix – Enable for shipping methods dropdown.
- Added – WooCommerce v3.2+ compatibility.
1.0.1 – 27/10/17
- Added – WooCommerce plugin version check compatibility.
1.0.0 – 20/07/16
- Initial Release – first version of the plugin released.