The Plugin Wel!Amazon Adds is an easy way to include Amazon links into your WordPress Blog. It enables the integration of Image Links and Extended Links directly from the Amazon database. These links can be placed into the text or on the sidebar, so that each page gets a suitable sidebar for the topic of the content. For more flexibility, the Amazon links can be displayed as a randomized link or crossfaded several links.
The plugin comes with german and english translations, please refer to the WordPress Codex for more information about activating the translation. If you want to help to translate the plugin to your language, please have a look at the sitemap.pot file which contains all definitions and may be used with a gettext editor like Poedit.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Make sure your WordPress version is equal or greater than 2.7 and your hosting provider is using PHP5.
welamazonadds folder along with all its files to the
Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress Dashboard
Configure the plugin:
– Go to the Settings menu in WordPress Dashboard
– Select Wel!Amazon Affiliate
– Setup your Partner-ID/Tracking-ID and your Location. The Partner or Tracking-ID is the Username for Amazon Associate or Partner Net (Not your Amazon Username). You can find it on left top side at the Amazon Associate Webpage.
– For using images, you have to set your Set your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key. You can create a free account on http://aws.amazon.com/.
– After it you can setup some layout options.
To activate the Widget on the sidebar goto Appearance ans select Widgets. Drag and drop the
Wel!Amazon Affiliate widget to your sidebar. To configure the widget activate the drop down and setup the options.
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Wel!Amazon Adds” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
- Remove the old Amazon Web Service
- Update Admin Interface
- Update insert dialog
- Update widget dialog
- Title will not longer displayed on blank side bars.
- Support for Programma Affiliazione Amazon Italy
- Support for pure image links.
- New option for adding a series of Amazon Links as image sequence.
- Enhanced Links can now be displayed in the editor – no placeholder.
- The links are no longer stored by using a wildcard inside the content.
- Revision of all dialogues
- Full revision of the core
- Fixed bug: Only Amazon links for germans and austrian sides could be displayed.