Adds tools to the WP Admin > WooCommerce > Status > Tools page to move all orders of the selected status and cutoff date into the trash, where they can then be permanently deleted to improve site performance.
Greatly improve the performance of a WooCommerce site bogged down by tens of thousands of historic orders. Back orders up using your favorite Order Exports plugin, or rely upon integrated accounting software to keep history beyond the currently active orders in processing.
If you empty the WP Admin > WooCommerce > Orders > Trash with hundreds of orders inside, you may receive a timeout error of one form or another. Usually the trash will continue to clear. If not, simply return to the Trash later to clear out the remaining orders.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“WooCommerce Prune Orders” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Interessert i utvikling?
1.3 on 2021-08-21
- Fixed: Latest WooCommerce compatibility.
1.2 on 2020-02-06
- Added: settings shortcut into plugin action links.
- Updated: code cleanup and updating tested-to metadata.
1.1 on 2018-10-04
- Added: feature to set date to prune up to.
- Added: plugin metadata for WooCommerce.
- Updated: cleaned PHP array instances to newer standard.
- Fixed: singular/plural response message.
1.0 on 2018-07-09
- Initial commit.