Grow and monetize your contest! WP Contest is a flexible plugin that allows you to run your contest from your WordPress site.
Setup is simple. After installing the plugin create your first contest, complete the contest settings and invite contestants to submit! Your judges can also login to view and vote.
Watch Video : http://vimeo.com/283790139
Top Features :
- Customizable Contests – create your own voting criteria, entry forms, max entries, etc.
- Voting Tools – judges review and vote through protected shortcodes that are only available to judges
- Admin Tools – view voting in real time, including why judges changed their vote and who has not voted yet
- Shortcodes – flexible shortcodes that integrate into any theme
- Download Entries – admins and judges can download entries as .xls files
- Contestant Labels – contestants (and judges & admins) can download entry labels
- Notify Winners – once the admin selects winners, send all winners a custom message!
Pro Features include all the above, plus:
- Charge Contestants – set a fee to submit entries and contestants pay through PayPal
- Multiple Contests – Run unlimited contest at the same time
- Contestants can upload any file type – set which file types contestants can upload (limited to .jpg & .pdf in free version)
- Submit via Link – contestants can submit links
- Elimination Voting Round – you can choose to include an elimination round, where judges can simply vote entries «in» or «out» before the more complex voting round
- See all pro features all pro features and read plugin documentation
Installing WP Contest is simple! Install through the WP Plugin Repository and activate, or upload via FTP.
FTP Instructions :
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-contestdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WP Contest->General Settings page to configure the plugin
- Do I need a developer to help setup this plugin?
No, as long as you know how to create pages and use shortcodes on your WordPress site you are ready to go.
- Do you provide instructions on how to setup this plugin?
Yes, you can access our documentation anytime. It includes step by step instructions on how to install, setup and run your contest – and there’s video!
- How do I create the contest pages?
Add the plugin’s shortcodes to your pages. If you’re running multiple programs you can include the contest’s ID in the plugin as well.
- How many contests can I run?
In the free version you can only run 1 contest at a time. Pro users can run unlimited contests.
- What kind of contest can I run?
WP CONTEST is very flexible. Contestants can upload files or link to their entries and voting criteria is totally customizable – allowing you to run any sort of contest as long as the entry can be uploaded or linked to. Some examples are photography, writing samples, short films, web design, graphic design, science experiments, joke telling, magic tricks …
- Do I have to charge contestants to enter my contest?
No, Pro users can choose to either run free or paid contests. The free plugin does not include the option to charge contestants.
- How do contestants pay for their entries?
Currently contestants can only pay via PayPal. You will need a PayPal account in order to charge for entries. While you are testing your contest you can also use a PayPal Sandbox app.
- Who can vote?
You can either invite contestants, or allow contestants to register themselves. You can either require contestants to register as a “contestant” user type (automatically created when you install the plugin) or allow any logged in user to submit entries.
- What is an elimination round?
The Pro version of the plugin allows you to run elimination and/or voting rounds. Elimination rounds allow judges to eliminate entries with a simple “No” vote. You can set the minimum number of “No” votes an entry must have to be eliminated. You can either stop there, or then start a voting round with customizable criteria on a 1-10 scale.
- Am I able to limit the number of entries that can be submitted to a contest?
Yes, you can set a limit on the number of entries for a contest.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“WP Contest” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
None at this time, this is version 1.0.