WP Subpages Widget is a simple plugin to allow for multiple instances to show child pages. For people who use multiple template files for each of their site’s pages, having the capability of using a widget, rather than hardcode subpages of a parent or child page.
While the WordPress 3.0 Menu System allows users to be able to create a menu system with child pages, this plugin works with the natural Page hierarchy. It’s great for sections of the website that have sub pages like alphabetical pages, and more.
- Upload folder called
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use the automatic install available by WordPress
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Simply go to Appearance -> Widgets and select Subpages widget. Put it into your widget area and configure as desired.
- How do I configure this widget?
Simply drag the widget over to the sidebar you want. You can customize the title or use the page. After that, select the parent page from the drop down.
- Can I contribute to this plugin project some code?
By all means, yes. Contact me, make sure you are signed up with WordPress.org and I will even give you credit.
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“WP Subpages” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
- Tested for 4.1
- Edited dead links for plugin’s page.
- Edited plugin description
- Tested for 3.0
- First release