The WPC Free Shipping Bar plugin is a small improvement for your cart and cart notice. This is a solution to prevent the familiar scenario happens again and again on your site: Customers cancel their order just before the checkout step because of the little extra shipping fee.
Encourage your customers to increase their order value to reach the free shipping threshold will help decrease the abandonment rate significantly. It’s also good for upselling products in your store. Customers tend to navigate back and add more items to reach the free shipping threshold rather than abandoning their cart if you just add one small bar to tell them how close they are to get the free shipping.
It’s a common psychology thing in shoppers: say Yes to a $270 with free shipping rather than a $250 order with a $20 extra shipping fee. Consumers often think that they can get something in return for the amount they will pay for the shipping fee. This ends up that buyers adding more items to their order than their original intentions. That’s how it can help increase the average order value for your online store.
- Choose where to display the bar: mini-cart widget, cart & check pages
- Use the shortcode to display the bar anywhere you like
- Show/hide the message for reminding customers about the frees shipping threshold
- Two styles for the bar: rounded or square
- Customizable colors for the progress and the bar itself
- Add a beautiful effect to the bar
- Translatable: find the strings in the Localization tab for translation or text modification
- Compatible with WPC Fly Cart & WPC Added to Cart Notification plugins
- Please make sure that you installed WooCommerce
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select «Add New»
- Search for «WPC Free Shipping Bar», Install & Activate it
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“WPC Free Shipping Bar for WooCommerce” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Interessert i utvikling?
- Updated: Optimized the code
- Updated: Compatible with WP 5.9 & Woo 6.3
- Fixed: Minor JS issue
- Fixed: Translation issue