Comments on WordPress posts not only fill your database tables, rather they also make it difficult to moderate efficiently. Telegram comments removes this drawback because the comments are stored on Telegram servers and every comment is from an authenticated Telegram user.
Join the Chat
We have a public group on Telegram to provide help setting up the plugin, discuss issues, features, translations etc. Join @WPTelegramChat
For rules, see the pinned message. No spam please.
Why Telegram Comments?
- ✅ It saves you database memory
- ✅ Comments are from authenticated Telegram Users
- ❌ No place for spam bots
- ⚡️ Ultra lightweight comments widget
- 🛒 Supports WooCommerce products and other Custom Post Types
- 🛂 You can exclude specific posts/pages for comments
- 🔔 Users can subscribe to comments and get the notifications on Telegram
- 👏 Comments can have Like 👍 and Dislike 👎 Feedback
- 📸 Comments support multimedia attachments
- ⤴️ Users can reply to comments intuitively
- ✏️ Comments can be edited or deleted anytime
- Upload the
wptelegram-commentsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress. After activation, you should see the menu of this plugin the the admin
- Configure the plugin.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“WP Telegram Comments” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
“WP Telegram Comments” har blitt oversatt til 6 språk. Takk til oversetterne for deres bidrag.
Oversett “WP Telegram Comments” til ditt språk.
Interessert i utvikling?
Bla gjennom koden, sjekk ut SVN-repositoriet, eller abonner på utviklingsloggen med RSS.
- Fixed translations not loaded for some strings
- Fixed warnings in PHP 8.x
- Maintenance release
- Maintenance release
- Minor UI improvements
- Cleaned up the admin menu for single entry for WP Telegram
- Fixed the ugly post type list when there are plenty of them
- Fixed the issue of settings not saved due to trailing slash redirects
- Fixed the wrong widget configuration being saved
- Switched to PHP namespaces
- Refreshed and improved the UI
- Fixed back-end validation for code
- Add support for channel discussion scripts
- Updated test up to
- Added translations
- Minor fixes
- Initial Release