Xenial is a custom structured data tool that will help your website rankings. Our plugin has many features but the main
one is generating custom Schema.org Structured Data.
- Generates local business schema for pages & posts
- Customized robots.txt file generated
- Generates a sitemap.xml file to help search engines rank your website.
Custom Schema Structured Data Features
- Customize localBusiness Schema
- Customizable local business address
- Customizable phone number
- Customizable email
- Customizable business hours
- Select the pages or posts you would like Schema to appear on
- Select the type of payments your business or organization accepts
- Customizable price range
- List the brands you carry
- Give a description of your business or organization
- Check your results with Google Structured Data Testing Tool
Xenial is easy to install and use.
- Upload Xenial to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Unzip the file
- Activate Xenial
- How can I tell if Xenial is working?
If you would like to see if Xenial is putting the Schema on your website properly use Google’s Structured Data Testing Tool.
- Will there be more types of schema in Xenial in the future?
Yes, we plan on making this plugin very dynamic.
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Xenial” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
The journey begins
Updated select all pages
Insert custom schema for posts
– Database bugs fix
– Minification of html
– Removed version numbers from CSS and JS url strings functionality
– Theme customization bug fixed
– Custom robots.txt file to stop all bots except googlebot from crawling website.
– Googlebot crawl error fixed
– Lazy Load sections of your website for faster load times
– Added photographs and better descriptions about with the plugin does to the ReadMe.txt file.
– sitemap module added to generate sitemaps to be crawled weekly
– bug fixes
– Youtube video added
– readme file corrected
– database updated
– fill form with information form database
– removed var_dump testing
– Fixed the bug limited the amount of blog post showing.
– Fixed variable not declared bugs.
– Removed lazyload feature.
– upload custom logo added