This plugin supports a few features that may improve the performance of page loading and rendering in the browser:
- Concatenate CSS
- Execution timing of non-critical scripts
- Note: Changing script execution timing can be risky and will not work well for all sites.
https://example.com/blog/, you can use the URL
Supported query params:
concat-csscontrols CSS concatenation. Values:
1for ON and
1for ON and
This plugin uses sensible defaults so it can operate without configuration, but there are a number of constants you may use for a custom configuration.
Page Optimize caches concatenated scripts and styles by default, and this constant controls where the cache files are stored. The default directory is
cache/page_optimize under your site’s
To change the cache location, set this constant to the absolute filesystem path of that location.
To disable caching, set this constant to
false. Please note that disabling Page Optimize caching may negatively impact performance unless you are caching elsewhere.
Page Optimize has CSS Minification capabilities which are off by default.
If you’re using caching, and not minifying CSS elsewhere, it is recommended to enable it by setting it to
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Page Optimize” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
- Apply the
script_loader_tagfilter for scripts that are concatenate-able but have no neighbors to concatenate with. This fixes a case where the TwentyTwenty theme wanted to apply a
deferattribute to its script but was never given the opportunity.
- Force absolute paths for CSS replacements.
- Lower required PHP version to 7.0.
- Don’t queue the cache cleaning WP Cron job if we aren’t caching.
- Cleanup cache if we turned caching off or directory changed.
- gzip in PHP slows stuff down a bit. Simply don’t do this. Any web server can handle this better.
- also remove the output buffering, no need for that anymore
- CSS Minification can sometimes slow things down significantly. Add constant to enable/disable.
- Initial release. No changes yet. 🙂