This plugin adds a drop-down list with the ability to sort your blog posts :
- by title
- by date (newest to oldest)
- by date (oldest to newest)
- sort by date last modified
You can find a demo here : http://www.spoils.fr/
The widget is named «Trier les articles» on the sidebar.
- Widget title: the title of the widget
- 3 checkboxes in order to display or not items in the drop-down list.
Since the version 2.0.0, it is now possible to change the default order for your categories.
In the category editing page, you will now find a dropdown list.
- Upload folder into to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use your ‘Presentation’/’Sidebar Widgets’ settings to drag and configure
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Posts Order Widget” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
- A spanish translation was missing.
- The plugin is now available in spanish !
- Support link added.
- Plugin entirely re-encoded.
- It is now possible to define the default order for taxonomies (eg : category, tag, …).
- Posts ordered by title were not ordered correctly since the previous release.
- Sticky post were not display first anymore.
- posts ordered by modification date display now the newer one first.
- It is now possible to order randomly.
- The widget name on the management widget page was a wrong one.
- The widget is now not displayed in pages, posts and attachments.
- The first version of the plugin.