Qyrr is a simple yet powerful solution to create and manage QR-Codes.
It use a simple interface to create and design your QR-Codes with:
- custom colors
- configurable quiet zone and corner radius
- cutom label
- custom logo
- 4 different logo/label design options
- Google Font support
How to use
You are able to directly export your created QR-Codes as a PNG and print them.
You can also use the shortcode which you can copy directly from your QR-Code and display it everywhere you want:
- posts, pages, products (WooCommerce)
- invoices, other pdf documents
- landing pages
- special mobil campain pages
Your QR-Codes will be saved and converted as a data URI, so the shortcode does not depent on ANY styles and scripts which may could slow down your website otherwise.
It’s simply the most performance-oriented QR-Code plugin on the entire market.
The free support is exclusively limited to the wordpress.org support forum.
CODING STANDARDS MADE IN GERMANY
Qyrr is coded with modern PHP and WordPress standards in mind. It’s fully OOP coded. It’s highly extendable for developers through several action and filter hooks.
Qyrr has your website performance in mind – every script and style is minified and loaded conditionally.
Qyrr is completly translatable with WPML and Polylang.
Simply use the language switcher and translate all settings.
- Go to Settings > Plugins in your administrator panel.
- Search for Qr
- Click install.
- Download the zip file.
- Login to your
- Open your plugins bar and click
- Click the
qyrrfrom your downloads folder
- All done, now just activate the plugin
- Go to QR-Codes and create one.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Qyrr – simply and modern QR-Code creation” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Interessert i utvikling?
- removed freemius
- default size for QR code
- WP 5.9 compatibility
- improved security
- removed placeholder for width
- implement correct noce checkup for ajax
- latest freemius sdk
- dependency updates for qr code
- admin color picker bugfix
- Initial release