This plugin allows provisioning of blogs on a WordPress multi-site installation from external packages and billing systems. It adds an API to WordPress that allows the external system to call WordPress to create, suspend, unsuspend and terminate blogs on a WordPress multi-site installation.
A commercial WHMCS addon is currently available for a recurring fee. This allows you to set up a product in WHMCS which will automatically provision WordPress blogs for your customers. It works just like a WHMCS server addon.
- Add mb size to API
- Add privacy option to API (to avoid search engines crawling the site before being built)
- Upload the
remote-provisioningfolder to the
- Activate the plugin on the main blog of your multi-site WordPress installation through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Please visit our i-Plugins for more information and support and instructions on how to install available 3rd party addons.
Please submit a support ticket at [i-Plugins](http://i-plugins.com/whmcs-bridge/ “i-Plugins Client Zone“) for more information and support.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“WHMCS Multi-Site Provisioning” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
Interessert i utvikling?
- Added option for inbound parameter of theme (POST.mu_options.theme)
- Version upgrade
- URL fixes
- Terminate function update
- URL fixes
- Fixed issue with subdomains not having complete domain.
- Fixed issue where blogs were created without / after domain for subdirectories (eg: blog.tldblogname instead of blog.tld/blogname)
- Changed from Zingiri to i-Plugins
- Improved error handling
- Fixed issue when creating blog on WP set up with subdomains
- Verified compatibility with WordPress v3.6
- Improved error messages returned in case of failure
- Fixed issue with html buffer not being cleared before Json response is returned
- Fixed issue when using FQDN
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 3.5.2
- Verified compatibility with WP 3.4.1
- Replaced link in readme.txt that auto adds to shopping cart
- Replaced remote logo by local file
- Fixed issue with text on button to control panel not showing
- Fixed issue with link on button to control panel not going to correct URL if using subdomains
- Added notification option in settings
- Added auto creation of role and capabilities
- Fixed issue with updating of last name
- Fixed issue with passing of first name
- Fixed issue with setting blog size
- Fixed issue where new blog user is left linked to main blog if that blog id is different from one
- Fixed issue with user role not being set correctly
- Added ‘blog upload space’ configuration option to enable setting the upload space to be allocated at account creation
- Edited description and installation instructions
- Added support for sub domains
- Updated Description and installation instructions
- Removed local license key display
- Pick up user names as created by WordPress
- Fixed issue with packaging
- Added option to use email as WP user name
- Added option to set default title
- Added option to let the user choose the blog title
- Updated installation instructions
- Added suspend/unsuspend option
- Alpha release