You can restrict, show and hide widgets, sections and columns to:
- Logged in users and guests
- Users with a specific role (administrator, editor, author, subscriber, etc)
- Users with a specific meta key and value
- Users with a specific capability
- Author of a post / page
- Visitor’s country or continent – integration with Geolocation IP Detection
Premium version integrations and available criteria for content restrictions and other features
- Alternative Content – display Elementor template or HTML / formatted text in place of restricted section, column or a widget
- White Label – by adding just one line to your wp-config.php like this define(‘RSC_EL_PLUGIN_TITLE’, ‘My Restriction Plugin’); the whole plugin will become white labeled and ready for your clients.
- WooCommerce users – who made any purchase
- WooCommerce users – who purchased a specific product
- WooCommerce users – who purchased a specific product variation
- Restrict for Elementor also integrates with WooCommerce Subscription addon which allows you to show / hide content for clients with an active subscription.
- Easy Digital Downloads users – who purchased any Easy Digital Downloads product
- Easy Digital Downloads users – who purchased a specific Easy Digital Downloads product
- Tickera users – who purchased any ticket
- Tickera users – who purchased a specific ticket type
- Tickera users – who purchased a ticket for a specific event
- Install plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To start restricting open any page with the Elementor editor, select desired section, column or widget, click on the Content tab, navigate to the «Restrict» section and choose desired criteria.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Restrict for Elementor” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
- Dependency check for Elementor. Ensures no visible errors if Elementor is not installed and activated.
- WordPress 6.0 compatibility
- Freemius SDK update
- Added check in the admin for the minimum version of the Elementor plugin
- Added tested up to tags for Elementor
- Fixed issue with continent selection in the Location addon
- First release