Develop Locally, Use Images from Production
If you are a WordPress Developer, you might need this plugin which rewrite your local image url by your production website.
You might not even want to deal with images. Perhaps:
You don’t want the images in your repo. Maybe the repo is just a theme folder and it makes sense to leave it that way.
You have like 10 GB worth of images and it’s impractical and unnecessary to move them around.
Don’t forget add your production hostname to plugin settings page
In order to rewrite your local image, You need to add your hostname to the place below:
Settings > Rewrite Img URL
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“Rewrite Image URL” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
- First version of the plugin.