This plugin extends the possibilities of WP Webhooks and WP Webhooks Pro by integrating the possibility of managing comments and send certain triggers. You can, for example, trigger webhooks on certain comment actions, as well as you can create, update, trash and delete them.
For a full list of features, please check out the list down below.
- Send a trigger after a new comment was added
- Send a trigger after a comment was updated
- Send a trigger after a comment was trashed
- Send a trigger after a comment was deleted
- Use certain webhook settings to limit where and when triggers are send (only on specific posts, logged in users and so on)
- Create a comment using webhooks
- Update a comment using webhooks
- Trash a comment using webhooks
- Delete a comment using webhooks
- Send a custom action after each of the actions is called.
- Supports custom post types
- Developer friendly hooks to extend the functionality
Feel free to message us in case you want special features – We love to help!
- Upload the zip file to your WordPress site (Plugins > Add New > Upload)
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > WP Webhooks (Pro) -> Settings
- Scroll down, activate the specified actions/triggers and click Save
- Go to «Receive Data» or «Send Data» and start implementing the webhook
Det er ingen omtaler av denne utvidelsen.
Bidragsytere og utviklere
“WP Webhooks – Comments” er programvare med åpen kildekode. Følgende personer har bidratt til denne utvidelsen.Bidragsytere
“WP Webhooks – Comments” har blitt oversatt til 1 språk. Takk til oversetterne for deres bidrag.
Oversett “WP Webhooks – Comments” til ditt språk.
Interessert i utvikling?
Bla gjennom koden, sjekk ut SVN-repositoriet, eller abonner på utviklingsloggen med RSS.
1.1.0: May 02, 2021
- Feature: Full compatibility with all new standards of WP Webhooks 3.1.0 and WP Webhooks 4.1.0
- Tweak: Remove unnecessary variable output
- Tweak optimize descriptions
- Dev: Make webhook response data accessible using the webhook url name
1.0.0: August 17, 2019
- Birthday of WP Webhooks – Comments